Proline knows that you care about how information about you is used and shared and we appreciate your trust, and therefore we will do so carefully and sensibly.
What Information does Proline gather?
The information we learn from customers helps us personalise and continually improve the quality of Proline services. Here are the types of information we gather.
Information You Give Us: We receive and store some information you enter on the Proline website. Examples of the information we store include your name, telephone number, email address and request. You can choose not to provide certain information. We use the information that you provide for such purposes as responding to your requests, improving the website and communicating with you.
Information Your Browser Provides: Your web browser also provides information that we collect and analyze, including the Internet Protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the internet; computer and connection information such as browser type and version, operating system, and platform; the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) to, through, and from our website, including date and time.
How we might use that information
- To help administer the website and improve your whole browsing experience by personalising the website
- To help you use of the services the website offer;
- To send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;
- To send you general commercial non-marketing communications;
- To enable us to respond to email notifications which you have specifically requested;
- To send to you our e-newsletter and other marketing communications relating to our business or the businesses of carefully-selected third parties which we think may be of interest to you by post or, where you have specifically agreed to this, by email or similar technology (you can inform us at any time if you no longer require marketing communications);
- To deal with enquiries and complaints made by or about you relating to the website.
Where you submit personal information for publication on our website, we will publish and otherwise use that information in accordance with the license you grant to us.
Does Proline share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with authorised Proline employees, representatives and distributors.
We use analytical tools to measure the use of this website. These generate statistical information about the website use by means of cookies, which are stored on users computers. The information generated relating to our website is used to create reports about the use of the website.
Do Proline share the information it receives?
Information about our customers is an important part of our business, and we are not in the business of selling it to others. We share customer information only with authorised Proline employees and representatives.
What is your policy on security of our personal data?
We will take every reasonable precaution to prevent the misuse, loss or alteration of your personal information. Note: The transmission of data over the internet is inherently insecure so therefore we cannot guarantee the security of date sent using this means.
What choices do I have?
As discussed above, you can always choose not to provide information, although doing so may limit the usefulness of the Proline site.
If you have any concern about privacy at Proline-paint.com, please send a thorough description to us via the contact tab or at the below mailing address:
Proline Specialist Finishing Ltd
Units 4 & 5
White House Industrial Estate